Home > FAQ’s



Welcome to our FAQ page for international students interested in studying in the UK. We understand that you may have questions about the recruitment process, studying abroad, and life in the UK. Below are some commonly asked questions and their answers. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further assistance.

To apply for a UK university, you’ll need to choose your course, check the entry requirements, and apply through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) or directly to the university. Our team can guide you through the application process.

Entry requirements vary by course and university. Generally, you’ll need to provide proof of your academic qualifications, English language proficiency (e.g., IELTS or TOEFL scores), and a personal statement. Specific requirements can be found on university websites.

There are various options for financing your education, including scholarships, bursaries, part-time work, and student loans. We can help you explore these options and find the best solution for your needs.

Yes, international students can work part-time (up to 20 hours per week during term time) and full-time during university holidays. The UK offers numerous opportunities for part-time employment to support your studies.

The cost of living varies depending on your location, lifestyle, and accommodation choices. On average, you should budget for accommodation, food, transportation, and personal expenses. Our team can provide you with cost estimates based on your specific circumstances.

Yes, it’s essential to have health insurance. Most students are eligible for the National Health Service (NHS), but additional private insurance may be required for certain services or treatments.

In most cases, your immediate family members can join you in the UK, but they may need to apply for specific visas. Our experts can assist you with family visa applications.

Adjusting to a new country can be challenging, but there are numerous support services available at UK universities. These include orientation programs, international student offices, and student societies.

The UK offers the Graduate Route, which allows international students to work or look for work in the UK for up to two years (or three years for Ph.D. graduates) after completing their studies.

You can contact our dedicated team through our website, phone, or email. We’re here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have about studying in the UK.

We hope these FAQs have been helpful in addressing your initial inquiries. Remember, our team is here to provide personalized assistance and guidance throughout your journey to studying in the UK. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further information or support.